READING MATTERS WORKSHOP • UC BERKELEY
This event was organized in collaboration with The Program in Critical Theory and with Professor Judith Butler as faculty sponsor. Special thanks to Patricia Dunlap for her support in making this event happen.
We also want to thank the following sponsors for their generous support:
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY DEPARTMENTS :
• The Maxine Elliott Chair in the Department of Comparative Literature
• The Division of Arts and Humanities
• The Doreen B. Townsend Center for the Humanities
• Department of Comparative Literature
• Department of English
• Center for Race & Gender
• Department of French
• Department of Rhetoric
• The Thelton E. Henderson Center for Social Justice
• The Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society
• The Class of 1936 First Chair in the Department of Political Science
Additional funding provided by Princeton University.